Day 01 – Arrival at the (TIA) airport in Kathmandu (1,345m). Overnight at a hotel.
Day 02 – Pre- trip meeting and sightseeing around Kathmandu. Overnight at a hotel.
Day 03 – Drive to Pokhara . Overnight at a hotel.
Day 04 – Flight to Jomsom from Pokhara. Trek to Kagbeni. Overnight at tented camps.
Day 05 – Trek to Chaile. Overnight at tented camps.
Day 06 – Trek to Geling. Overnight at tented camps.
Day 07 – Trek to Charang (3,620m). Overnight at tented camps.
Day 08 – Trek to Lo Manthang . Overnight at tented camps.
Day 09 – Visit Namgyal Gompa and Tingkhar. Overnight at tented camps.
Day 10 – Trek to Dhi (3,410m). Overnight at tented camps.
Day 11 – Trek to Tange (3,370m). Overnight at tented camps.
Day 12 – Trek to Tetang / Chusang (3,022m). Overnight at tented camps.
Day 13 – Trek to Jomsom. Overnight at tented camps.
Day 14 – A 30-minute flight back to Pokhara. Overnight at a hotel.
Day 15 – Leisure day and sightseeing in and around Pokhara. Overnight at a hotel.
Day 16 – Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu. Farewell dinner in the evening. Overnight at a hotel.
Day 17 – Transfer to TIA for final departure.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu in BB basis. (3 nights)
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in two/three star hotel in Pokhara in BB basis. (3 nights)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- All your standard Meals prepared by our expert camping cook and kitchen team during the trek (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners).
- Tented accommodation and equipment during the camping trek. (We will provide two man tents, dinning tents, kitchen gear, dining table, chairs, toilet tents, shower tent.)
- English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff, porters and mules to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Annapurna conservation permit, and all necessary permits
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu (Tourist Bus Transfer from Ktm/ Pkr/ Ktm).
- Airfare for Pokhara/Jomsom/ Pokhara including airport departure tax.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day (On Day 16th).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Tips for trekking Guide and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section.
- Best Season: March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Country: Nepal
- Trip Start: Kathmandu
- Trip Ends: Kathmandu
- Trip Route: KTM-Jomsom-Geling-Lo Manthang-Kagbeni-Jomsom-KTM
- Trip Style: Camping/Tented Trekking
- Activity: Sightseeing and High Altitude Trekking
- Max. Altitude:
4,135 m /13562.8 ft
- Group Size: Min. 2 pax pax
- Activity Per Day: Approximately 4-5 hrs walking per day