Day 1: Arrival to Kathmandu,check in at hotel, Pashupatinath Darshan and evening briefing of program overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Yatra Preparation and afternoon fly to Nepalgunj, overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Morning fly to Simikot (3000m) by fixed wing, Fly to Hilsa (3700 m.) by Helicopter then cross the boarder, drive to purang (3800 m.) overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Purang full day acclimatization.
Day 5: Drive to Mansarovar Lake (4500m),take a Holy Bath, Puja etc.
Day 6: Drive to Darchen Yamadowar and walk to Diraphuk (4760m).
Day 7: Walk over Dolma La Pass (5650m) to Zuthulphuk.
Day 8: Walk to Mani walls and Drive to Hilsa via Purang.
Day 9: Fly to Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu.
Day10: Drive to Airport for final departure.
- Arrival/departure transfers from airport to hotel in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj.
– 2 Nights decent hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and 1 night in Nepalgunj with all veg. meal.
– Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
– Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot both way air fare.
– Helicopter from Simikot/Hilsa both way.
– Accommodation at hotel/guest house during Kailash Yatra full board Veg. meal.
– A/C Luxury Coach
– Nepali Team leader and supporting team.
– English speaking Tibetan guide.
– Chinese visa.
– Permit fee of Nepali staff & Client.
– Humla Restriction fee.
– Sleeping mat, Jacket and Sleeping Bag while on Kailash Tour.
– Free Duffel Bag.
– Yak for Kailash Parikrama for equipments and kitchen utensils only.Gamow bag, oxygen cylinder
- Cost for extra night accommodation.
– Food & transport in case of any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
– Evacuation cost.
– Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc